Holiday used Book Swap
To celebrate the spirit of giving, our class will be having a book swap on Wednesday, December 23rd. Each child has randomly chosen another student to receive their book.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Take a look at the books you have at home that you are done reading (please do not purchase a book!).
- Think about which book you think your person would enjoy.
- Choose a book that you’ve read and that is in pretty good shape.
- Wrap your gift or put it in a gift bag (let me know if you need help with this! I have plenty of wrapping paper)
- Write them a thoughtful note on the inside cover, including a compliment to your friend. Remember that it needs to be an inside compliment! Also, explain why you chose this book for your friend. If you’d prefer to make a homemade card, that works too!
- Bring in the gift on Wednesday, December 23rd.
I've shared a Google Doc with the students where they can fill in the type of book/topics they enjoy.
Be sure to check that out when thinking about a book for your secret person!
Please let me know if you have any questions!