Monday, August 31, 2015

Day One

Here are some highlights from our first day together!
 I can already tell it's going to be a wonderful year. 


Our first "quiz" about reading directions. 

Room 235 Scavenger Hunt: Where do I put completed classwork? 

Room 235 Scavenger Hunt: What colors are the homework bins? 

Room 235 Scavenger Hunt: Where are the privacy folders? 

Room 235 Scavenger Hunt: Name one thing in the indoor recess cabinet. 

Room 235 Scavenger Hunt: What do I need to fill out when I check in each morning? 

Get to know Ms. C: What is my favorite type of book to read? I love memoirs. 

Get to know Ms. C: We used the website kahoot.it. It was a lot of fun! 

Get to know Ms. C: How old is Ms. C's youngest sister? She's 13. 

Get to know Ms. C: What is my favorite subject to teach? I love them all, but science is a lot of fun! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment