To celebrate the spirit of giving, our class will be having a book swap on Friday, December 19th. Each child has randomly chosen another student to give a book to next week.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Take a look at the books you have at home that you are done reading.
- Think about which book you think your person would enjoy.
- Choose a book that you’ve read and that is in pretty good shape.
- Wrap your gift or put it in a gift bag (let me know if you need help with this! I have plenty of wrapping paper)
- Make a homemade card. Write them a thoughtful note, including a compliment to your friend. Remember that it needs to be an inside compliment! Also, explain why you chose this book for your friend.
- Bring in the gift on Friday, December 20th.